Reminder: Monday, October 4, 2010 is the last day to register to vote for those who wish to cast a ballot in the November 2, 2010 General Election.
Escambia County citizens can register or update their registration using one of the following methods:
- Be sure to include a valid Florida Driver’s License number, a valid Florida ID number, or the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the appropriate space.
- Mail the completed application no later than October 4th to: Escambia County Supervisor of Elections, PO Box 12601, Pensacola FL 32591-2601. Or, take the completed application to the Elections Office at 213 Palafox Place, 2nd Floor in downtown Pensacola (View on map).
- You can also call our office (595-3900) or email us at [email protected] to have a form mailed to you.
- You can register at the Elections Office at 213 Palafox Place, 2nd Floor, in downtown Pensacola, at any Florida driver’s License Office, and several other locations.
Those who wish to request an absentee ballot can
- Call us our office at 595-3900
Early voting begins October 18th at four locations. For more information, including sample ballots, visit EscambiaVotes.com