UPDATE MY VOTER INFORMATION
If you received a notice in the mail asking you to update or confirm your voter information, you can respond here.
Am I registered to Vote?
- You may check your registration status online
- You may verify and/or update your name, address, party affiliation and other information
- You may find information about your polling location
How may I change my address?
If you are changing your address within Escambia County you may:
- Use our Online Voter Registration System
- Call us at (850) 595-3900 – we can take your information over the phone
- Use a Florida Voter Registration Application form English PDF / Spanish PDF
- Submit a signed, written notice to our office – you must include your date of birth and either your Florida Driver License, Florida Identification Card Number or Last 4 of Social Security Number
How may I change my party affiliation?
How may I change my name?
How may I update my signature?
If you use the fillable online form, you must print, and sign the completed form.
Mail your completed application to:
Escambia County Supervisor of Elections
PO Box 12601
Pensacola FL 32591-2601
Or, take your completed application to the Supervisor of Elections office at 213 Palafox Place, 2nd Floor, in downtown Pensacola.