Escambia County Supervisor of Elections David H. Stafford reminds voters that 5 p.m. Saturday, March 12, is the deadline for early voting for the March 15 Presidential Preference Primary.
Voters may choose any one of the seven early voting locations; polls will be open from 8 a.m. to 5p.m.:
- Escambia County Extension Services, 3740 Stefani Road
- Molino Community Center, 6450 Highway 95A North
- Southwest Branch Library, 12248 Gulf Beach Highway
- Genealogy Branch Library, 5740 N. 9th Avenue
- Main Library, 239 N. Spring Street
- 5 Flags Speedway, 7451 Pine Forest Road
- Supervisor of Elections Main Office, 213 Palafox Place, Second Floor
On Election Day, Tuesday, March 15, the polls will be open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Voters must present a valid photo and signature ID and must vote at their home precinct on Election Day. Voters are encouraged to be sure to know where to vote on Election Day by checking their Voter Information Card, sample ballot, the precinct finder at EscambiaVotes.com, or by contacting us by phone or e-mail prior to Election Day. Any voters who need to change their address should contact the elections office prior to Election Day. Voters need to be aware that Florida is a closed primary state and only registered Republicans and Democrats are eligible for this election.
Absentee ballots must be received in the elections office by 7 p.m. on Election Day.
For further information on absentee ballots, early voting, or precincts and polling locations, please contact us at 850-595-3900, [email protected] or visit EscambiaVotes.com.