Monday, October 22 marks the beginning of 13 consecutive days of early voting in Escambia County for the General Election. A total of nine sites will be open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily throughout the county – the most locations ever offered to Escambia County voters:
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 213 Palafox Place, Second Floor
- Main Library, 239 Spring Street
- Molino Community Center, 6450-A Highway 95A, Molino
- Genealogy Branch Library, 5740 B, 9th Avenue
- Southwest Branch Library, 12248 Gulf Beach Highway
- Mobile Hwy/Pine Forest Rd Early Voting Center, 6675 Pine Forest Road
- Escambia County Extension, 3740 Stefani Road, Cantonment
- Brownsville Community Center, 3200 W. DeSoto Street
- University of West Florida, Building 90, Campus Lane
Early voting will be offered Monday, October 22, through Saturday, November 3. Early voters cast paper ballots through our digital scanners and may choose any one of the nine sites. Each location is also equipped with an ExpressVote ballot marking device to assist persons with disabilities.
Another option for voters is to cast a vote-by-mail ballot, which can be requested through the online form at EscambiaVotes.com, or by e-mail ([email protected]), phone (850) 595-3900, mail, or fax (850) 595-3914. Requests must include the voter’s date of birth and address, and must be received no later than Wednesday, October 31. Voted ballots must be received in the Elections Office no later than 7 p.m. on Election Day and may not be returned to a polling location. The U.S. Postal Service recommends voters mail ballots at least one week before the due date. Vote-by-mail participants may track the status of their ballot at EscambiaVotes.com.
The third option for voters is to cast a ballot at their precinct on Election Day, Tuesday, November 6. Polls will be open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Voters are reminded to bring their photo and signature ID with them to the polls and are encouraged to visit EscambiaVotes.com for complete voting information or contact the Elections Office by phone or e-mail with any questions.