Escambia County Supervisor of Elections David H. Stafford reminds voters that Saturday, March 14, is the final day of early voting for the Tuesday, March 17 Presidential Preference Primary Election. Below is a list of the nine locations throughout the county and times of operation:
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 213 Palafox Place, Second Floor (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Main Library, 239 Spring Street (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Molino Community Center, 6450-A Highway 95A, Molino (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Genealogy Branch Library, 5740 B, 9th Avenue (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Southwest Branch Library, 12248 Gulf Beach Highway (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds, 6655 Mobile Highway (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Escambia County Extension, 3740 Stefani Road, Cantonment (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Brownsville Community Center, 3200 W. DeSoto Street (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- University of West Florida, Building 90, Campus Lane (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
On Election Day, Tuesday, March 17, the polls will be open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Voters must present a valid photo and signature ID and must vote at their home precinct on Election Day. Voters are encouraged to verify their Election Day polling location by checking their Voter Information Card, sample ballot, the Where Do I Vote? feature on EscambiaVotes.com, or by contacting us by phone or e-mail prior to Election Day. Any voters who need to change their address should contact the elections office prior to Election Day.
Vote-by-mail ballots must be received in the elections office by 7 p.m. on Election Day. The U.S. Postal Service recommends voters mail ballots at least one week before the due date. Voters may track the status of their mail ballot at EscambiaVotes.com.
As a reminder, Florida holds closed primary elections. The Presidential Preference Primary is open only to registered Democrats and Republicans. Voters registered without party affiliation (NPA) or in a minor political party are ineligible and will not receive a ballot. Voters are reminded to bring their photo and signature ID to vote, and are encouraged to visit EscambiaVotes.com for complete voting information.