Supervisor of Elections David H. Stafford announced today that sample ballots for the November 3 General Election are being mailed this week to Escambia County voters. The sample ballot, in both English and Spanish, includes a ballot image, the voter’s polling location and information on the 3 ways to vote: early, vote-by-mail, and on Election Day. A sample ballot is also available at EscambiaVotes.gov.
Voters have 3 different ways to cast their ballot:
- By Mail:Voters may vote by mail using a vote-by-mail ballot, which can be requested through the online form at EscambiaVotes.gov, or by contacting the Supervisor of Elections by mail, phone (850) 595-3900, e-mail ([email protected]), or fax (850) 595-3914. Requests must include the voter’s date of birth and the address, and must be received no later than 5 p.m. Saturday, October 24. Voted ballots must be received in the Elections Office no later than 7 p.m. on Election Day and may not be returned to a polling location on Election Day. Voters may now drop-off a vote-by-mail ballot during Early Voting hours at any of the 10 area locations. Voters may track the status of their vote-by-mail ballot at EscambiaVotes.gov/track-my-ballot.
- Early Voting: Early voting will be available Monday, October 19 through Saturday, October 31 from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. daily at the following locations:
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 213 Palafox Place, Second Floor
- Main Library, 239 Spring Street
- Molino Community Center, 6450-A Highway 95A, Molino
- Genealogy Branch Library, 5740 B, 9th Avenue
- Southwest Branch Library, 12248 Gulf Beach Highway
- Mobile Hwy/Pine Forest Rd Early Voting Center, 6675 Pine Forest Rd, Suite 11
- Escambia County Extension, 3740 Stefani Road, Cantonment
- Brownsville Community Center, 3200 W. DeSoto Street
- UWF Center for Fine and Performing Arts, Building 82, University Parkway
- Billy G. Ward Courthouse, 7500 N Century Blvd, Century
- At Your Precinct: The third option for voters is to cast a paper ballot at their precinct on Election Day, Tuesday, November 3. Polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. An ExpressVote ballot marking device is available at each polling place and early voting site to assist voters with disabilities.