Media inquiries can be directed to Sonya Daniel and Brandi Ziglar:
E-mail: [email protected]
Cell: 850-377-8805 (October 19 – November 6)
October 19 – October 31
7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Last day for voters to request an vote-by-mail ballot be sent via mail
7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
(All voters in line at 7 p.m. may vote)
- Members of the media are not allowed in the polling room except to vote, to observe the setup prior to opening the polls, or after the closing of the polls.
- No photography is allowed in the polling rooms. F.S. 102.031(5)
- Poll workers are instructed to decline interviews and refer media to the Elections Office.
Tracking Turnout & Results
- ALL RESULTS ARE UNOFFICIAL UNTIL THE ELECTION IS CERTIFIED.
- Monitor Turnout: From our EscambiaVotes.gov homepage, click “Elections” on the top right. Then click “voter turnout.” Information will be available by party, type and precinct.
- Initial results released between 7:15 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. consist of early vote tabulations and the majority of vote-by-mail ballots. Remaining vote-by-mail results will be processed after the polls close on Election Night.
- Unoﬃcial Election Day results will be posted to EscambiaVotes.gov after the polls close.
- Monitor EscambiaVotes.gov in the days following the election as final ballots are processed and totals updated.
- Precinct-level detail results will be posted to EscambiaVotes.gov when available.
- An area is available for the media and public in the elections warehouse and training center, 3201 W. Navy Blvd., Pensacola to view results as they come in.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for updates before, on and after Election Day.