Escambia County Supervisor of Elections David H. Stafford has announced that the Early Voting hours for Wednesday, October 28 and Thursday, October 29 have changed due to the anticipated impact of Hurricane Zeta to our area. On Wednesday, October 28 all 10 early voting locations will close at 3 p.m. and will reopen at 11 a.m. on Thursday, October 29.
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 213 Palafox Place, Second Floor
- Main Library, 239 Spring Street
- Molino Community Center, 6450-A Highway 95A, Molino
- Genealogy Branch Library, 5740 B, 9th Avenue
- Southwest Branch Library, 12248 Gulf Beach Highway
- Mobile Hwy/Pine Forest Rd Early Voting Center, 6675 Pine Forest Road, Suite 11
- Escambia County Extension, 3740 Stefani Road, Cantonment
- Brownsville Community Center, 3200 W. DeSoto Street
- UWF Center for Fine and Performing Arts, Building 82, University Parkway
- Billy G. Ward Courthouse, 7500 N Century Blvd, Century
Regular 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Early Voting hours will resume on Friday, October 30 and Saturday, October 31.
If returning your ballot by mail the U.S. Postal Service recommends voters mail ballots at least one week before the due date. Return postage has been paid for the 2020 General Election. Completed vote-by-mail ballots must be received in the Elections Office no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, November 3. Voters may also return their vote-by-mail ballot at the Elections Office or at any of the 10 area early voting locations drop boxes during early voting hours or at our 24-hour drop box at 213 Palafox Place. Voters are still prohibited from returning their completed vote-by-mail ballot at an Election Day polling place.
Another option for voters is to cast a ballot at their precinct on Election Day, Tuesday, November 3. Polls will be open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Voters are reminded to bring their mask and photo and signature ID with them to the polls and are encouraged to check their sample ballot or visit EscambiaVotes.gov for complete voting information.