Escambia County Supervisor of Elections David H. Stafford reminds voters that Saturday, November 5, is the final day of early voting for the Tuesday, November 8 General Election. Voters can choose any one of the ten sites to cast a ballot:
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 213 Palafox Place, Second Floor (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Main Library, 239 Spring Street (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Molino Community Center, 6450-A Highway 95A, Molino (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Genealogy Branch Library, 5740 B, 9th Avenue (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Southwest Branch Library, 12248 Gulf Beach Highway (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Bellview Branch Library, 6425 Mobile Highway (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Escambia County Extension, 3740 Stefani Road, Cantonment (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Brownsville Community Center, 3200 W. DeSoto Street (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- UWF International Center, Building 71, University Parkway (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- Billy G. Ward Courthouse, 7500 N. Century Boulevard, Century (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
On Election Day, Tuesday, November 8, the polls will be open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Voters must present a valid photo and signature ID and must vote at their home precinct on Election Day. Voters are encouraged to verify their Election Day polling location by checking their Voter Information Card, sample ballot, the Where Do I Vote? feature on EscambiaVotes.gov, or by contacting us by phone or e-mail prior to Election Day. Any voters who need to change their address should contact the elections office prior to Election Day.
Vote-by-mail ballots must be received in the Elections Office no later than 7 p.m. on Election Day and may not be returned to a polling location on Election Day. Voters may drop-off a vote-by-mail ballot during early voting hours at any of the ten area locations. The U.S. Postal Service recommends voters mail ballots at least one week before the due date. Voters may track the status of their mail ballot at EscambiaVotes.gov.