Supervisor of Elections David H. Stafford today reminded Town of Century voters that the special election for two Town Council seats will be held, Tuesday, March 28, and offered a few reminders:
- Polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. at Century Town Hall.
- Photo and signature ID is required for all voters. If you do not present one of the 12 approved forms of photo ID, you may vote a provisional ballot.
- Be sure to review your sample ballot prior to Election Day in order to familiarize yourself with all of the contests and bring it with you to the polls. A sample ballot was mailed to voters, and you can view your sample ballot online at EscambiaVotes.gov/sample-ballot.
- Remember to make only one selection in each contest on your ballot.
- If you are unsure of your registration status, check EscambiaVotes.gov/am-i-registered, e-mail us at [email protected], or call (850) 595-3900.
- Registration books closed on February 27. New registrations for this election may not be made at the polls.
- You may not return your completed vote-by-mail ballot to your polling place on Election Day. It must be returned to the Elections Office or to an election official by 7 p.m. on Election Day.
- If you requested a vote-by-mail ballot but chose not to return it, you can vote at your polling place on Election Day. Though not required, we request that you bring your unvoted ballot package so it can be cancelled.
- If you voted-by-mail, you can visit EscambiaVotes.gov/track-my-ballot for the status of your ballot.
For further information, please contact us by phone at (850) 595-3900, e-mail us at [email protected] or visit EscambiaVotes.gov.